Sunday, March 15, 2015

Burns

It started so fun,
So quick I was "the one".
Up late at night just to talk,
Slipping from a praise to a mock.
I trusted you enough-
To break my outer tough.                                                                                           (never again)
You said you loved me,
So I showed my emotional sea.
Then suddenly it wasn't fun
And I wasn't your one.
I got sick-depressed,
You got bored- " stressed".
Love is a promise to be there always,
But you abandoned me in my darkest days.
Now I'm Scared, Terrified, Paranoid,
That if I'm weak they'll be Bored, Turned-off, Annoyed.
You called it love and broke my trust,
You were (are) incapable of love,only lust.
You built me up, broke me down, sent me spiralling;
Undid years of work,instead of crying i'm lying- smiling.
But now without You i'm taking all the right turns,
For your love doesn't heal, it Burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment